Information and measures regarding the Corona Virus
GOOD NEWS! We are open but how will this work until 20 May?
You can still enjoy the healthy outdoor air with us. Especially with the beautiful weather approaching. This is possible under the following conditions:
- Individual activities are permitted, taking into account the measures drawn up by RIVM.
- Families or groups of up to 2 people (if it is not a family) can come to us for a day out.
- Preferably you book the reservation online and pay it directly via Ideal. If this is not possible, you can pay with us by pin.
- We ensure that you only start and that no other groups are present when you start your activity.
- Only the canoe trip from Borkel is possible. From Neerpelt it is not possible to canoe for the time being.
Simply book your canoe here.
Measures related to canoeing:
- Choose a 1-person canoe or go with a maximum of 2 people in a Canadian canoe to keep the distance of 1.5 meters.
- We can take you to the canoe boarding point with our bus transport (we take into account a maximum number of people per bus and the distance between them).
- After the canoe trip, the paddles and the seat surface will be disinfected.
Keep an eye on this page for the latest news.